About Me

My photo
We have dreams... things to achieve... and whenever dreams comes true, we look out for new challenges... which makes us start dreaming and keep searching for it... again and again...

Friday, February 18, 2011

Who inspires me?


   There are many kind of people around us... Friends, friends of our friends, colleagues, family members, lovers etc...

Among them, there are the ones who are different, who touches our heart  and  inspires us...

                 Recently I have been asking to myself... Who inspires me?

People who are thoughtful and caring – You can see the humanity in them.
People who have the continous energy to improve themselves. Enough is never enough... That’s why you always learn new things from them.
People who are passionate and insist on following their dreams
Vulnerable and are not afraid of being that way
These people are professionals on challenging others and they exactly know how and when to do it
They encourage and acknowledge
 The people who inspire you can be rare but when you feel that they are the ones: open your eyes and ears, observe and listen to them very carefully, let them touch your heart and start thinking immediately...
Be aware...


This is the time when things will change in your life, new meanings will capture your soul and you will be challenged.
Thank you to the very special ones who inspired me in my life... Believe me life is not the same since I met you all...

4 comments:

  1. I spent a boring day , than I have read your writings and again you've touched my heart.as usual !!!! Than, I have read your writings again.

    I will wait your writings with great pleasure. I know they will inspire us…..

    Believe me life is not the same since I met with you :) Thank you to the very special ones who inspired me in my life…

    ReplyDelete
  2. I woke up and saw your comment in my blog :-) Love you so much... You are special to me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me you are someone special...

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I even don't have the words to define you... Love u big, very big :-)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog